Saturday, August 30, 2008

Crazy Week.

This week has been full of ups and downs. My stroller strides instructor, Ami, had a baby on Tuesday so I dropped Wade off at Clay's office and went to visit her in the medical center. I think Clay had a good time showing Wade off to his co-workers. Then the very next day I got a call from a friend asking me if I would come and get her and her family from the hospital because they had just been in a car accident. Thank God they are all ok.
We met Wade's teacher on Wednesday. I think he is going to have so much fun at school. Here are some pictures of him before we left and in his classroom.






I also found a pretty cool website that does some neat things to pictures. Here is one of Wade that I worked on.



Hurricane Gustov is brewing in the Gulf right now, so we are watching that. Hopefully we won't see too much from him. Or maybe we will and Clay will have Tuesday off too. haha. I hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day.
-rachelle

1 comment:

CeCe said...

Cute Cute! Welcome to blogging! It's tons of fun!