Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mother's Day out jitters!

Well I just got Wade's information packet from his school today. He starts school (mother's day out) on Wednesday September 3. I have been talking about this all summer. I signed him up in February. I have been so excited to have a few hours a week to myself, and for Wade to have some friends to play with. Not to mention the possibility that he might learn something. ha! Now that I have the paperwork in front of me, my heart is pounding and I sorta want to cry. I am going to have a hard time dropping him off on the 3rd.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain! I am sending Abby to day care on Monday, and I am dreading it! Of course, it will make working easier, but who cares about work? I mean, all it does is pay the bills, right?? Anyway, glad you're doing the blog! Very cool!

Francie said...

You can do it girl! It will be tough in the beginning, but it's going to be so good for all of you in the long run!

kristyo15 said...

Awww...I cried the first time I left Trey, not to mention called the babysitter halfway thru my day. She was probably annoyed, oh well! I'm so glad I can add another blog to my list. I'm sure I will be "stalking"! Y'all are such a cute family! P.S. Don't be scared about 2, it is awesome to see Trey be protective of "his" Emery.

Jennjilla said...

Girl - You better get to blogging more often if you want this girl stalking your page! :) I want daily posts containing tons of pictures of that cute little guy you have hiding all the way in Katy!

Just giving you a hard time..I'm glad you've joined the blogging community. :) You'll be glad you can go back and read about all of the things you've done because you forget so much of it!

Love ya, Big Sis!!!