Monday, August 18, 2008

Some pictures for your viewing pleasure.

I finally put some of the pictures from my camera on the computer, so I thought I would show some of them off.

Clay took last Friday and today off from work since he was in Singapore for 5 weeks during the month of July. We spent a lot of time together just having family time. Today we went to Wal-Mart (which I never do alone because it is so crowded and I hate that). Here is a pic of Clay and Wade on our shopping trip.




While I was at my mom's for the month of July, Wade had a lot of firsts. One of them was riding in the car facing forward. I had to move the car seat to my mom's car and he was a year old so I put it facing forward. He loves it now.




And here is just a super cute picture of Wade sleeping in the pack-n-play at my mom's house. While we were there, Wade and I had to share a room. He loved to stand up in his bed in the mornings and wake me up.



Until next time.
-Rachelle

No comments: