Friday, June 12, 2009

Creepy!!

Ok, so Clay always tells me that I am psychic. He can hardly surprise me because I can just feel like something is happening. One time two years ago when Clay was working offshore, I was driving back to Houston from my parents house. I just thought, I feel like something is going on. So I was bored driving and thought I'll call Clay's cell phone. If he is still offshore it will go strait to voicemail, and if it rings then something is up. Well I dialed and it RANG. He ignored the call but I was thinking....Oh my goodness, he is on land!!!! He called me right back and said, "What are you doing calling this phone?" hahahaha I knew it!!

I just thought my incite was just between me and Clay, well, today had nothing to do with Clay.

Last night I had a dream that a helicopter landed in our cul-de-sac. It would be a great place for a helicopter. There are no power lines, it is really round, perfect for a helicopter. I didn't think anything of it. I have weird random dreams all the time.

Well guess what happened tonight?!?!?! I was turning the water on in the bathtub getting Wade ready for his bath, and the house started shaking. "What the heck is that!!" I go outside and no kidding there is a helicopter in the middle of my street. Just a block down from where it landed in my dream. Are you kidding me? Am I dreaming now? Wow!

Wade just loved to see the big helicopter on our street and see it take off. Turns out a lady who was visiting her sister had a stroke, a heart attack, or a diabetic incident. No one really had a clear story as to what really happened. A Life Flight helicopter came and got her, I do know that much.

Here are a couple of pictures to show you proof that this really did happen.



4 comments:

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Wow that is crazy! Sorry for not getting back in touch with you this week. It has been a little bit crazy, ok, a lot crazy, but I am now leaving for a trip for 2 weeks, so when I get back in July we will have to get together! Sorry!

Angie said...

WOW! This is completely creepy. I hope the woman ended up being okay.

I am coming by tomorrow to have my palm read. :D

Valerie said...

Crazy! Hope your neighbor is recovering from whatever happened!

Preben and Ellen said...

woah, that is creepy! could you dream o some lotto numbers for me next time?