Friday, December 12, 2008

Glad it's over!

We did it! We finally go tubes in Wade's ears. I can't believe how fast it all went down, but I am so glad it is over. We have been talking about this since October. I tried everything to avoid them. I did all I could do and there was still fluid in there, so we did what we had to do. It really wasn't too bad. It took about 15 minutes and he was happy to see me in the recovery room. Here we are right after he woke up.
Thanks to everyone who told me how easy it would be. It really did help to hear that so many people had gone through this and it was so easy. They were all right. I just hope we don't have to do it again.

1 comment:

melanie said...

yay! i'm glad you have that behind you and it went so well. Wade looks so snuggly in that picture! Hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas!