Friday, June 4, 2010

Big Brother

Wade has really been an awesome big brother. As soon as we brought Lane home, Wade was there waiting to help. He is always concerned when Lane is crying, and he always reminds me to get baby Lane where ever we go (don't worry, I won't forget him, but I always tell Wade "Oh thank you, I almost forgot" hehe makes him feel important). Here are a few pictures I got of Wade being a great big brother.


Lane, 2 weeks old. Wade already so in love with his little brother.


Wade LOVES to "hang out" (his words) with Lane.


Lane's protector


Lane was crying here while I was cooking dinner. Wade, without me asking him, got Lane's pacifier put it in his mouth, rocked him, and sang him songs. It was the sweetest thing I have ever seen. If my brain was working, I would have taken a video of it, but Lane was less than a month old and my brain wasn't back in functioning order just yet. (not sure it even is not 3 months later)


My niece, Avery, wanted to hold her new cousin, and Wade was so protective of him. He was worried she might hurt him. I hope he stays a big protective brother.


Wade absolutely LOVES these shirts. He just thinks it is so great that they match each other. I sorta had a feeling that Wade would feel this way, so I bought Lane a newborn one and a 3-6 month one. hehe (poor Lane wasn't feeling the picture taking that day)


Here he is making sure Lane won't fall over.
I'm so proud of Wade for being such a wonderful big brother. (warms my heart)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the pics are beautiful! ur doin great job with juggling family and remembering to take pics. hope to see ya soooonnn! kiss all for us. we love ya,
wendy

melanie said...

i love the big brother/little brother shirts. your boys are way too cute. i bet Lane will be totally different next time I see him. hope y'all are having a great summer, and maybe y'all can come over and play sometime soon. i'd love to hang out!