Saturday, October 17, 2009

Wrapping up summer.

We had a great summer this year. Wade is so active these days and it is so fun to watch him experience new things for the first time. He soaks things up like a sponge and remembers things he's done. I am truly loving this age. (even though it is really tough at times.....terrible 2's)
Here are a few more pictures of things we did this summer.

Wade loves driving his "wheels" around the cul-du-sac. However, he still has a little to learn about steering.




We took Wade to his first Astros Game. He LOVED it. He really surprised me how well he did at the game. For an entire week after the game he would tell me he wanted to go to a "basssseball game".





Wade loves to go to "Angie's House"! He talks about it all the time. My friend Angie had a body painting playgroup at her house one day this summer. Angie is so good with art projects and Wade loves to paint, so anytime we get a chance to paint at Angie's house we take it. I am, however, very afraid of paint. I am terrified of staining clothes, making a mess, or staining furniture that Wade has to get as much painting experience outside of the house as he can.





Angie also watched Wade for me a couple of days that I worked. Yes, I actually worked. I just filled in for the hygienists where I used to work when they went out of town. Wade has such a great time over at Angie's. She is so great with him, and he loves her. Here he is having a great time while mommy is at work.

And, of coarse we have a great time once a week at The Little Gym.


We are very excited for the cooler temperatures to get here so we can enjoy playing outside more.

1 comment:

Preben and Ellen said...

great pictures rachelle!! wade is so cute! i love the one on his little 4 wheeler! hope you're doing well! i feel like i haven't seen you in a while! let's get together :)